Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paper Piecing CHALLENGE WINNER!

Did you participate in the Paper Piecing Challenge???

If you did...it's WINNER DAY!

If you didn't...why not?!!

HERE'S the current challenge...
you could win a $20 IPPITY Gift Cert!!!


Ok, soooooooooooooo..............


the
WINNER
of a $20 Ippity Gift Certificate
(to the chick of your choice)
is:

The Polka Cabana

She used the FABULOUS Ippity set:

Flowers + Friends = Priceless




And here are the three Chick Picks:

Savannah



Locate an Ippity Chick!


Psst......just a reminder to check out the rules post here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats girls , especially to my wicked talented scrap buddy, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit teary eyed!! This was my first challenge! I am super excited! Thank you:) AWESOME job on all the cards ladies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS so much for picking my frame as a featured project! I LOVE all these projects:) LOVE LOVE LOVE using my Ippity:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to the winner with such a fab card, and the other creations are AWESOME too ladies! Woohoo {ippity}!

    ReplyDelete